We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users.
Information We Collect Automatically
Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as:
- Your Internet service provider's domain
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The type of browser software and operating system you're using
- date and time you access our site and
- the URL of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
We use this information as aggregate data to help maintain this site, e.g., marketing performance monitoring, determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.